I don’t know about you guys, but music has always been a great source of inspiration for me. I have used it for writing short stories, creating art and even for the making of treasuries on Etsy. There is something very powerful in the way music can set the mood and influence your mood. When I’m swimming (I have an mp3 player for underwater) or riding my bicycle I love fast paced music and it makes me go even faster.
When creating artwork though, I tend to pick one song and play it over and over again to hold onto the atmosphere. This can go on for hours at a time (and usually when I am done I am sick of the song for a short while). As with sport acitivities it motivates me to keep going. I thought I’d make a little quiz for this week, to see if you can find out which artwork was inspired by which song. I am combining it with a giveaway to make it extra exciting.
– The contest is open to everyone
– Below are 6 songs and 6 artworks, try to figure out which song has inspired which artwork. I have put in links to youtube so you can listen to the song if you don’t know it.
– Only one entry per person, your first answer counts.
– You have to be a follower of my blog, either through bloglovin’ or by signing in to follow the blog through email. Please mention you’ve done so in your comment.
– You can share this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, your blog or anywhere else, but it will not get you extra entries.
– Deadline is December 1st, at 23:59 GMT + 1. The winner will be drawn randomly from the correct answers the next day and posted in my sunday tea story of December 2nd.
– If noone guesses everything correctly I will select the winner from the contestants with the most correct answers.
On December 1st I’m going to sell my products in BoxXshop, a 180 minute christmas market full of handmade goodies and gift ideas. I am using this event as an opportunity to introduce a new line of products (stamps, notebooks and wrapping paper) as well as a new line of fancy bookmarks and framed prints. The winner of this giveaway will get a sample set of my new products! The winner will receive a notebook, a bookmark and a stationary set.